Monday, January 3, 2011

Sad Day

No running today.
Last day of my parents visit, that takes priority over training...
My boys are heartbroken and it makes me sad to see them like this especially my older one who is a gentle sensitive guy.

Reminds me I made a huge sacrifice to be with my husband.  It is not always easy to live so far away from Quebec and from my family and friends.

Tomorrow will be a better day and will be back on training plan mode.

I did not have any running on the plan just weights and stretching, will make up for the day off later this week. :)

3 comments:

XLMIC said...

You are such a good mama! I think he may get some of that sensitivity from you :)

Pam @ herbieontherun.com said...

I can't imagine... I only live an hour and a half from most of my family, and lots of times I feel like that's too far.

KovasP said...

I'm the opposite in that I get along better with my family long-distance. Now if I could just convince my wife to move someplace warm...