Thank you both, I think you are so sweet!
Ok so I have to share 7 random facts about me but since I got a double nomination just like Jason and he suggested we both share 14 facts I am going with 14.
1. I can solve the Rubik's cube in a couple minutes.
2. I have coached basketball for over 24 years all levels of High School and College and now I coach my sons.
3. When I was a kid I asked for a dog at every birthday and Christmas. I would get for response either "NO" or from my mom "It is me or a dog!" It took 32 years but I finally did get a dog! Her name is Maggie and she is the sweetest Golden Retriever.
4. I got my driver's license when I was 25 yrs old.
5. I am left handed and so are both my sons.
6. French is my first language and in the 10 yrs that I have been living in California, only 1 person guessed where I am from after hearing my talk for the first time. (I do have a strong accent) It was a young guy working at Target.
7. I have degree in Chemical Engineering and Food Science.
8. I have been 5"11" since I am 12 yrs old. Now It is OK but back then it really sucked.
9. During March Madness, I become a
10. I don't understand American Football. I tried to watch it many times, it is so not for me. Having to watch a game for so long for only 12 minutes of real play makes no sense to me. Sorry to all of you NFL fans.
11. My idols are Terry Fox and Dara Torres.
12. I have met Keith Urban 3 times and he is a very nice guy. (I know I have said that before on my blog but I do like to brag about it.)
At UCLA. Why is that cute girl between me and Keith?!
In Pasadena, a magical day for my kids who worship Keith.
At Jimmel Kimmel show taping
13. I have the same best friends since first day of High School so for 30 years now. (yes I am THAT old)
14. On this special day 1-11-11, I am turning a not so special 42 yrs old.
So this is it, now your turn Jason! We are waiting for YOUR 14!!!
I am supposed to pass this to 15 people, I know a lot of people were already tagged for this so I will check first who was not hit!