Thursday, January 20, 2011

3 Things Thursday

1. I ran my last run of my training plan. 2 miles.  I am done now.  I cannot believe it is almost D Day.  With that run I also passed the 600 miles mark since June.

2. I made my playlist for the Half.  I put more then I need (I hope cuz otherwise it will mean I walked the whole thing !!) I decided to not put them in any order and use shuffle and go with what plays!  You can see below what will be in my ears on Sunday.

3.  Watched some really serious TV last night to take my mind off the race. 
First The Bachelor...oh yeah...What is wrong with this gal Michele? and why is she still there?
After that I watched American Idol.  Who knew Steven Tyler was funny?  Well not me.   Somebody needs to teach these 3 clowns the word NO.  N-O easy enough...well they have a real hard time getting it out...Loved the waitress and the last guy with the glasses and the twin, he made me cry.


Playlist for Half Marathon (remember I am old and I am allergic to rap and hip hop)
  • You and Your Heart -Jack Johnson
  • Say Hey (I Love You) [feat. Cherine Anderson] - Michael Franti & Spearhead
  • Half Of My Heart (With Taylor Swift)- John Mayer
  • Just the Way You Are- Bruno Mars
  • Hot N Cold- Katy Perry
  • Summer of '69- Bryan Adams
  • This Afternoon- Nickelback
  • That Don't Impress Me Much -Shania Twain
  • Honey, I'm Home- Shania Twain
  • you gonna fly -Keith Urban
  • F**kin' Perfect- P!nk
  • Kiss a Girl -Keith Urban
  • I Will Wait- Hootie & the Blowfish
  • What the Hell -Avril Lavigne
  • Freedom 90 -George Michael
  • Down Under -Men at Work
  • Mean -Taylor Swift
  • Before He Cheats -Carrie Underwood
  • Come Back to Me -David Cook
  • Faith (Remastered 2006) -George Michael
  • Vogue -Madonna
  • California Gurls (feat. Snoop Dogg) -Katy Perry
  • Days Go By- Keith Urban
  • I Gotta Feeling -The Black Eyed Peas
  • Only Prettier- Miranda Lambert
  • Don't Be Stupid (You Know I Love You)- Shania Twain
  • How Long- Eagles
  • Pink Houses -John Mellencamp
  • La rue principale -Les Colocs
  • Hey Ya! (Radio Mix/Club Mix) -OutKast
  • Whataya Want From Me- P!nk
  • Teenage Dream -Katy Perry
  • J'irai Ou Tu Iras -Celine Dion
  • The Way You Make Me Feel -Michael Jackson
  • Alright -Darius Rucker
  • Bobby Jean- Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band
  • Don't Let Me Get Me (Radio Edit)- P!nk
  • The Rising -Bruce Springsteen
  • Just Like a Pill -P!nk
  • Nah! -Shania Twain
  • The Emperor's New Clothes -Sinéad O'Connor
  • Misery- Maroon 5
  • Raise Your Glass - P!nk
  • If I Could Turn Back Time- Cher
  • Please Don't Leave Me -P!nk
  • So What -P!nk
  • Only Wanna Be With You- Hootie & the Blowfish

20 comments:

KovasP said...

So I'm guessing you like P!nk?

Hungry Like a Hippo said...

I love your playlist, especially that you included Cher =)

Anonymous said...

I'm using the Vitamin String Quartet for my half. It's all instrumental. GOOD LUCK!! You are going to do GREAT!!!!!!

Amanda@runninghood said...

ah, nothing like a little trashy t.v to get your mind off things. I am thinking I might have to Hulu the Bachelor since I've missed this season. are we talking the crazy michelle that was on the last season?

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

LAST RUN!!!! SO EXCITING!!! 600 miles since June...you are a rockstar. I am so so excited for your race! You are going to do amazing. LOVE the playlist. Seriously, Michelle is pure crazy!

Caroline said...

Right she is nuts?! Amanda this is a brand new Michelle on this season, a lunatic. You need to see the first episodes, the 2nd for sure it was her 30th birthday...crazy!!!

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND!!

Amanda@runninghood said...

I'm going to watch a bachelor marathon sometime soon...I'll watch it from the beginning and catch up...it will be pure mindless brain candy! I deserve it!

XLMIC said...

Yay! Training complete…you ARE ready! It will be awesome and you will rock!

Ashley said...

I agree, Steven, Jenn, and Randy said yes to a lot of crap last night, haha

Ashley
www.thethriftywife.com

Unknown said...

oh I love some Jack Johnson. Very mellow indeed. Way to start it off right! You are ready, you can do this!
LC

Unknown said...

Awesome song list!

And I watched both shows. Michelle is C.R.A.Z.Y!!! I think he's keeping her so that we can all enjoy the trainwreck unfold! And Idol was good. But you are right. NO. It's not hard!

Emz said...

Awesome playlist.

600 miles. Is. Amazing.

Christine said...

You are so READY!! :)

Unknown said...

So exciting!! Woooo!

I love your playlist we could sooo swap iPods and be happy :)

Anne said...

Great playlist, thanks for sharing :)

Woohoo for the last training run...you will be awesome!

J'ai tellement hâte pour toi!!!!

Caroline said...

Thank you everyone you are all sooooooo kind!
Merci Anne tu as vu quelques tounes en Francais!!

DRog said...

thanks for stopping by my blog....
GL@your race!
Great playlist:)

Derek

Jenn said...

That is a seriously extensive playlist! Awesome!

So excited for you this weekend! Such an accomplishment:) You'll ROCK it and I guarantee you'll have a blast doing it! Good luck and can't wait to read your race report:)

Chris K said...

Run like the wind. Sorry I won't be able to give you a high five on the course.