Thursday, January 6, 2011

3 things Thursday - 3 trucs Jeudi

1. Ran 3 miles on the treadmill at the gym, felt a little stiff after 2 back to back 5 miles run.  I think my body is trying to remind me I will turn 42 on Tuesday.  I really don't need a reminder my kids tell everybody and their brother how old I am and always REALLY loudly.  I was supposed to do 5 miles-3 miles-5 miles and I switched the days so I can do one of the 5 miles outside.  Tomorrow is rest day so should be OK. :)

2.  My poor parents are back home safe and  that is good but with no luggage.  I feel terrible for them.  It has been more then 24 hrs.  Nobody can tell them where their bags are.  This sucks big time.


3.  This is my 4 yrs son's basketball team, he is first one on the right side sitting down.  Not because he is my kid but I think he did a great job for this picture!


Now this one is a different story, he looks like he is saying 
"Come on take the picture already,  I don't have all day!"

6 comments:

XLMIC said...

Your kids look so much alike! I'll bet your parents' luggage turns up soon... after some interesting traveling on its own (I once had a lacrosse stick that went to Brussels, Belgium instead of San Francisco!).

Thinking of you and your half as the days count down! It's going to be awesome!

Amanda@runninghood said...

What cute kids! I love the last picture. I hate losing my luggage when traveling! I need to change a lot about my diet too. For one, it is soooooo boring!! Gosh, I wish I loved to cook and create fun meals.

Julie @ HotlegsRunner said...

sorry to hear about your parents' lost luggages. That happened to my cousin when he flew here two years ago. They paid him $1000 coz they found it open and some stuff stolen. =(

Pam @ herbieontherun.com said...

Oh, I hope their luggage turns up soon!

dannie chOOng said...

Wishing you a Blessed New Year !!! and all the best at your first 1/2 marathon soon. do train well and run safe coz it's the begining of many more marathon to come for you...

Jenn said...

Love the individual pic of your son! Good work on the runs! Hope your parent's luggage turns up quick! That's happened to me TWICE!