Saturday, January 22, 2011

Carlsbad in my mind

Today I am headed to Carlsbad one of my favorite town here in Southern California.  I am so happy this is where I get to run my first Half Marathon!

First I gotta to face the Lakers..they'd better be ready for me and my boys!!!

Then I am hoping for no traffic...
Listen up people of California:  Take the 57 today because I am taking the 15.  
Off the 15 everyone between 2 and 4 pm, thank you very much.
I have got to be at the Expo before 5.

After that I will do my bestest (If Jason Mraz can say that so can I) to RELAX.
Easier said then done for me!

Cheers!
Hope you are all having the best Saturday!

7 comments:

middleagedrunner said...

You WILL do your BESTEST! you will run even better-er than you did yesterday... you will have fabulocity. your drive will be smooth, not tormential.
And we will continue to mangle the English language as we see fit!
GOOD LUCKKKKKK!

Christine said...

Don't worry all will work out!!! :)

Anonymous said...

You are going to do GREAT! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Big Daddy Diesel said...

Enjoy the reward for all your hard work

XLMIC said...

Hit it with your best shot! lol

It is going to be awesome!

Black Knight said...

Good luck on the race. I am sure you will run very very fast.

Anne said...

Woohoo...you're running your heart out right now and I'm sure you're doing great :)