Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Where we come from

Today when I did my 4 miles run the song "My hometown" by Bruce Springsteen popped in my ears.  Made me so homesick.  I have been living away from home for the last 10 years.  My hometown is Quebec city and it is one hard city to leave behind.  It is full of culture, has a great history and the best food in the world!  Plus there is 4 seasons there, not like where I live now where we have season #1 hot and season #2 hotter then hot!!!  The people are welcoming and like good Canadians; they are "nice"!   My first language is French...that explains all the grammatical mistakes in this blog!!!  Every fall I get homesick, there is no cure for this condition if you love the place you come from.  Would you miss this place if it was your hometown?


Why did I leave? That is the question right? The only thing that was worth leaving Quebec, my family and my friends is love of course.  I married an American !


No comments: