Sunday, November 28, 2010

Post #50...already?

This my 50th post...already.. not even one month since I started this blog! I never thought I would have people following my blog and I am happy to report I got 15 followers!!!                Thank you all!
So I saw on a few blogs people marking milestones and since all the cool kids are doing it here we go!!!

50 Things about me:

1. I am a proud Quebecer.
2. I am left handed.
3. I have 2 sons aged 4 1/2 and 6.
4. I have been married for 10 yrs.
5. I moved to California in May 2000.
6. French is my first language.
7. My father is Hungarian.
8. I have a bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering and one in  Food Sciences.
9. I met my husband at a work seminar in 1999.
10. I learned English watching the soap General Hospital.
11. I coached basketball for 13 yrs back home: all levels of H.S. and College.
12. In College I was on the swim team and basketball team.
13. I am 5"11" and I am this tall since the 6th grade.
14. I have met Keith Urban 3 times.
15. I have been to the Ellen show 7 times.
16. I love cold weather.
17. Both my sons are left handed.
18. I started running in March 2010.
19. In 2009 I had 2 surgeries within 6 months.
20 I lost 70 lbs in about 9 months.
21. My favorite Holiday is Christmas.
22. I hate shopping.
23. I love coffee.
24. My favorite TV shows are: The Amazing Race and Parenthood.
25. My favorite song is Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen.
26. I have a Golden Retriever and her name is Maggie.
27. As a kid I was never allowed to go Trick or Treat.
28. I have one brother who is 16 mos younger then me.
29. I don't like Roller coaster.
30. My idol is Dara Torres.
31. I am a terrible cook.
32. I love hockey.
33. I am always on time.
34. I cannot stand liars.
35. I cannot go to a bookstore and not buy a book.
36. I love taking pictures.
37. I almost never wear make-up.
38. I always wanted to have 2 sons.
39. My favorite color is Blue.
40. My favorite sport team is DUKE.
41. I always thought I would be a working outside the house mom and I am not.
42. My favorite movies are Schindler's List, Four Wedding and a Funeral, The Hours and The Sound of Music.
43. My favorite books are Quelques Adieux, Sarah's Key, Me talk Pretty one Day, Atonement and The Corrections.
44. Favorite place I have visited: Budapest and Paris.
45. I love Maths.
46. I have zero artistic bone in my body.
47. Being a mom is best and hardest thing I have ever done.
48. I would love to visit Ireland.
49. My mother is one of 16 children.
50. When I was young I broke 7 bones and kept all the stinky casts for years!!

1 comment:

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

Hi Caroline. Thanks for joining my journey of running through life. What a great time to catch up with you after reading your 50 things posts I feel like I "know" a bit about you.
Your boys are handson little guys! I am sure you are making them very proud with your running and fitness, well setting a great example at least.
I will look forward to catching up on your journey.