Saturday, November 20, 2010

Want to know what I will do on my next birthday?

TADAM!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Your Movie: ........... Hood to Coast Event (NR)
Showtime: ............. 8:30pm, the evening of Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Theater: .............. AMC Ontario Mills 30
4549 Mills Circle
Ontario, CA 91764
 TICKETS CONFIRMED
Tickets Purchased: .... 2
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am so happy that the movie HOOT TO COAST will be playing so close to where I live! I already got the babysitter reserved and I bought my tickets!  My husband agreed to come with me.. it is MY birthday..what was he going to say other then yes right?

This will be the best motivation in preparation for my first HALF MARATHON that I will run 12 days later!  If this movie does not give me the extra mental push I don't know what will!!!

1 comment:

Julie @ HotlegsRunner said...

oh lucky you! I hope they show it in our area too!