Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Back on track!

Well after a "forced" 2 days break today I had my first run post 10k race and it went a lot better then I thought!  Legs were not too bad.  Followed what was on the menu from my plan for the 1/2 marathon and did 3 miles.  I have 2 mores races before the half marathon: A 5k that will be VERY hilly and a 10k the week after.  I got to figure out how to train for these...I think I will stick with the Half training plan and have those races be my runs for the day and not go all out...espacially for the 10k.  Weighed myself at the gym..one more pound gone..I got to be careful with this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great plan to race and not push yourself too hard in the 5k and 10k. I always tell myself I'm going to do that, but still run a bit faster than the scheduled pace. The excitement of the crowd and people cheering always helps. Good luck in your half. It's my favorite distance.

Caroline said...

thank you!!! I know my problem will be to not pay attention to the others around me..and not tell myself "you should pass this one or that one!"