Saturday, November 6, 2010

Training plan for my Susan G Komen team!


All right LADIES!
I wanted to offer this running plan for you to help you prepare for our race.  You have PLENTY of time to get ready for this trust me:  If I can do it,  you all can!!!


I want to thank you for joining our team and please if you have friends who want to be a part of this great event tell them to join!  This race started it all for me, I ran it thinking that will be it and well I never stopped.  9 5ks races later,  I am getting ready for the next step and will run my first 10k next week and a half marathon in January.  Who knows what this will do for you!!!!


One thing for sure, you will be inspired by all these survivors and I dare you not to cry that day!  You will see lots of pink, lots of shirt with messages honoring loved ones who fought the battle and sadly lost it and for the ones who are still fighting and for the survivors who represent hope for all!


You will not forget this event and I bet you will want to come back with me every year!


Ok so here is the link to the running plan called:
The Couch-to-5K ® Running Plan
http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

No comments: