Sunday, November 21, 2010

Crsip Sunday...I need a running hat!!!

Today on the menu was a 5 milers...It had been raining here for a couple of days and it is pretty cool for Southern California...and this Canadian loves the crisp weather! Waited for a break in the rain, put my tights on, long sleeve shirt and gloves and headed out.  First half was fine...second half the wind picked up quite a bit and I was running against it...arrgh! Felt like last Sunday during my 10k race!  My poor ears were just about to fall they were so cold!  So I must get a better hat for the colder days, my usual running hat not good enough for this weather!!!

Now off to a rare date with my husband! Going to the movies!!!

3 comments:

Eryn said...

Way to go! It was a chilly 26 for me and my two girlfriends on our 8 miler this morning! SO COLD!

Julie @ HotlegsRunner said...

keep that head warm and enjoy your date with the hubby =)

Caroline said...

Went to see "Morning Glory", a real girlie movie and I liked it!!!