Monday, December 6, 2010

Week 5 recap and Week 6 plan

This was week 5 and I did what is in red

Mon: Stretch and Strength: Stretch and Strength
Tue: 4 miles: 4 miles
Wed: 2 miles or cross: 3 miles
Thu: 4 miles + strength: 4 miles
Fri: Rest: rest
Sat: 40 min cross: 30 min Elliptical + 1 mile
Sun: 6 miles: 5k RACE
total: 16: 15
I am happy with that week, except for the pain in my shins from all those hills in yesterday's race :(
-------------------------------------------

Today was the start of week 6....half way point of the plan...getting closer to the BIG RACE.
This week I also have my last race for 2010, a 10k on Sunday.  It will be race #12 since I started in March 2010. 

Week 6

Mon: Stretch and Strength: Stretch and Strength
Tue: 4 miles:
Wed: 2 miles or cross:
Thu: 4 miles + strength:
Fri: Rest:
Sat: Rest:
Sun: 5 k race: 10 k RACE
total: 13:
---------------------------------------------

Today I did some biking at the gym and strength, then went to see the dentist (would have rather run the hills from yesterday again instead) and was told I need a root canal....crap crap crap. :(

1 comment:

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

Nice week.

I do not like the dentist. Good luck.