Thursday, December 9, 2010

3 things Thursday

1. I ran my last run before 10k race, 4 miles on treadmill, went ok, shins are getting better, made one stop to practice drinking during a run.  I am not good at drinking and running, just cannot do it, I have to stop and then a lot of times I get side pain and so I kind of avoid drinking during runs and races but I know for the half I will have to drink so I practice the art of drinking on a run!  Nest 2 days are rest days....we will see how that goes...usually on a second rest day I am not the most pleasant person to be around...Mr Higdon did not think about that when he made the plan...!!!

2. I want a Garmin for Christmas. There I said it.  Santa do you follow my blog secretly?  I send emails with all the good deals Amazon has ($99 for the e305 yesterday!) to my husband thinking that is an obvious hint....and he says things like : "why are you sending me this?" or "Why would you need this you have your liar Itouch with Nike+?"  I have 2 chances of getting a Garmin: Christmas or my birthday (1-11-11 )...wish me luck. 

3.  I need to get our real Christmas tree pronto.  My 4 yrs son told me he will be looking for another house who has one if we don't get ours soon.   I did put a fake one up a few weeks ago thinking it would buy me time to get the "real tree for Santa" but it looks my time has run out!!!  The pressure is on!

Santa: remember #2...thank you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooooh, I sooo hope Santa reads blogs because there are a few running things I need to put on my list too!

Nice job on the run :)

Rae said...

I hope you get your Garmin!

Tricia said...

nice job on the run