Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Today's workout

I ran 3.25 miles this morning, on the treadmill.  That was on the plan for the 10k and the half so perfect.  I had horrible back pain and I am getting worried for Sunday. I tried to stretch as much as I can...I was ok running but after not so good.
I cannot take any Ibuprofen to help with this because then I would end up with heartburn and I don't need that right now! I was fine before yesterday's MRI so I am pretty sure laying still for so long on that hard surface caused this back pain. I tought running would loosen me up but it did not :(

2 comments:

Julie @ HotlegsRunner said...

Oh girl, I dunno what to say...hang in there ok. Sending you virtual hugs and positive vibes from Cali! =)

Caroline said...

Cali! that is where I am also!!!
thanks for your support you are so kind!