Friday, November 12, 2010

The last effort before the next big test!

Today was my last run before my first 10k.  I followed what was on the 10k plan so just 2 miles.  Tomorrow is rest day and Sunday my first 10k!  Back is feeling a little better so I am happy about that.  It is not 100% but better then 2 days ago for sure!...Now got some nasty sore throat that came to this party uninvited but it will take more then that to take me down at this point!!! Tomorrow going to the fitness expo after my son's soccer game to pick my race packet and take a drive on the course.  I just saw online that it is one big loop and that is great, they have a 5k at that race and I was afraid I would run the 5k loop twice but no so I am happy! Also looks like they will have 5-6 water station so plenty for me.  Now all I need is a better back, not to get a cold that is worst then the one I have now and COOL WEATHER!!!! Heat stay away you are not invited to this party either!!!!


http://www.missioninnmuseum.com/MIR/index.htm

3 comments:

chris mcpeake said...

good luck with your 10k, you will do great

Caroline said...

thank you so much!

Julie @ HotlegsRunner said...

hahaha! yeah all the bad stuff STEP AWAY from Caroline!!! =)