Thursday, June 2, 2011

1000 +

Still in Quebec
Still with limited access to internet, my dad does not have wireless...:( and his computer is slower then slow!

Yesterday we were melting in the heat and humidity and today it is freezing!

Went for a short 3 miles this morning, we have a lot of stuff to do and people to see so it is hard to go run for a long time.  With these 3 miles I went over 1000 miles since I started counting my mileage last June!

I have been visiting my old friends and it has been great!
Saturday is my High School reunion and I cannot wait to see everyone!
Tomorrow I will meet all my best friends from High School so we can catch up before the big event!  We will have a BBQ with all the kids and the husbands.

The morning after the reunion is my 10k race!  I have recruited one friend to do it with me.  Would you wait for your friend in a situation like that if she or he was slower then you on race day?   I don't want to be rude!  If she says go I think I will! This is a fast course!  Either way I will be happy to race in Quebec!

4 comments:

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Oh! Sounds like you are having a blast!! enjoy the reunion and good luck on your 10k!!!

Nelly said...

Hope you are having a good time there!

For the race, I would talk about it with your friend before the race starts, I would probably just run your own race even if you get separated.

Jill said...

Enjoy the reunion!! Mine is this summer, too....'cept I'm much older *whaaa*

Daphne said...

I don't think I would wait... or ask a friend to wait for me. Just make sure you're there at the end to cheer each other on!