You all know SUAR right? World renowned poop expert and blogger.
So today she has this post about breaking rules and ask her fan club to play along.
So why not?
First the running. Intervals today on the treadmill. 7 x 400m. 5 miles total. I am supposed to do that at 5k pace. But I can do them faster so I did. 7x400 at 8'20" with 90 sec in between each repeat. On the last one, I got pretty tired and I almost fell off the machine. It was a close call. My foot landed way too close to the edge and well I had to grab the handle for a second or else I would have ended up on the bike next to me. I scared the crap out of the guy who was on that bike. OOPSY.
I am happy with my progress with the speework. I will stick to it. I will never be super fast but I can be a faster turtle!
Do you watch Idol? Who do you like?
I love Paul, Casey, although last night not so much, and James Durbin. The girls can all leave tonight it would be fine with me.
OK the rules game now.
I am Canadian and we are known for being rules followers. I am like that for the most part, I cannot help it.
But I do things that I should not and don't do some I should like everyone else.
1. I don't sleep enough, 8 hours don't remember last time I slept that long.
2. I don't lock the front door when I am home and I don't lock my car either: that drives Bill my husband completely MAD. Back home everyone does that, my mom can go to the grocery store and leave the door unlocked. Here in California it is a big no no.
3. I drink coffee everyday even though I have GERD and my Dr says it is not good for me.
4. I don't go to the dentist every 6 mos for cleanings but I do floss.
5. I park in the red zone when I go pick Will up at school.
6. I don't separate the whites from the colors when I do my laundry. Waste of my time, so far so good.
7. I use the treadmill for more then the 60 min limit at the gym.
8. I bring food and water in the movie theater. I use my biggest purse and voila!
9, I never rinse dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. Makes no sense to me, it is called a dishWASHER for a reason.
10, I never finish my antibiotics. If I am fine after 7 days then I don't take the 3 days that are left.