Wednesday, May 4, 2011

For My Arizona Friend

Do you follow EMZ?
Yes? Perfect!
No? Really? You MUST.
I'll give you a minute to take care of that now...but then come back here.

Ok so now that you all know her, you know that Friday she is going to do something GENEROUS and EXTRAORDINARY.
She will be up for 24 hours.
On a Treamill.
I don't know about you, but me after 1 hour I am over it.
24 hours.
Why? To raise money for the Sojourner Center

Since 1977, Sojourner Center has provided shelter and support services to thousands of individuals affected by domestic violence.  With the continued support of the community, Sojourner Center can help women and children overcome the impact of domestic violence, one life at a time.

You can support EMZ in her effort and get more information by visiting her website for this event HERE.

Now I am not above using my kids for a good cause.  I figured I gave birth to them so that gives me certain rights. 

So my friend,  this is for YOU:



(Soundtrack provided by my 5 yrs old son Jonathan with Keith Urban on the backvocals)


 

19 comments:

A Prelude To... said...

First - ALL three of you are way too cute!! Loved this!
You are a good friend!
...and you spoke the truth!

Kerrie said...

Go EMZ!

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

Awesome post for bringing attention to what EMZ is doing! The woman is amazing!!
:)

RockStarTri said...

I saw this first on her blog. Great job to you and the boys!

H Love said...

awesome! awesome! love your heart and kindness....I know those made EMZ day!

Unknown said...

too stinkin cute! YOUR KIDS ARE AMAZING! Can i have one?
;)

Jim ... 50after40 said...

Awe Caroline - that was awesome! The "Hours will go by" for EMZ very quickly - she is doing something great & giving! Wonderful tribute from you and the little men! Great job!!!

The Turtle said...

You are so sweet and your babies are absolutely adorable.

Anne said...

Quel beau geste Caroline...Go EMZ Go! Tes garçons sont tellement mignons :)

MCM Mama said...

That is so awesome! What a wonderful thing to do for EMZ!

Michael said...

I saw this on EMZs blog. You are truly the best Caroline! What a wonderful positive energy and attitude you have!

Emz said...

Have I told you how much:

I. Freaking. Love. This.

I. Freaking. Adore. You.

....that. This. Has. Made. My. Month.

BellyHaynes said...

That was so cool! You must be super cool too! Way to support a friend.

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

This is such a sweet guesture Caro!!! LOVE IT!

We will be tweeting up a runemz.com storm, am I right?!

Darcy said...

What a great video and I am sure encouragement to EMZ. The boys are so cute!

Big Daddy Diesel said...

That is so cool

Kurt @ Becoming An Ironman said...

Your kids are too cute!

And I'm totally awaiting EMZ's attempt at this. I literally wish I had a treadmill in my apartment to do it with her.

Unknown said...

That is awesome! And your boys are something else! :)

Amanda@runninghood said...

This is so awesome Caroline! I just saw this on her blog after going to her blog from your most recent post. You are such a great friend.