Abbi over at highermiles tagged me with these...
1. What was your toughest race?
Easy: The last 5k race at Universal Studio. It was brutal, I got a new definition for hills that day...they just never ended and they were steep! My legs hurts so bad the days after that race. It was hard.
2. What are your goals for 2011? To run a half marathon and finish it. I want to be able to say "When's the next one?" and not "never again!".
3. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Quebec City. My hometown. I miss it every day but the Holidays is the hardest time of year.
4. What is my guilty pleasure TV show? 60 minutes...OK the honest answer....General Hospital...what can I say I have watched it since the good old days of Luke and Laura...my mom was watching it so blame her! That is how I learned to speak English, I never took any class!
5. How do I keep my sense of balance? What is that? There is no balance...! I have 2 sons aged 4 1/2 and 6 and I am a stay at home mom!..Balance divorced me 6 yrs ago...I get 1 hours per day for me (gym or run time) the rest is for the boys, my husband and my dog!!!!
And now I will tag......
The bride to be Zaneta
Jess over at Blonde Ponytail
and last but not least Tricia!
Ran 3 miles on treadmill today. Felt ok...not great but ok. Tomorrow is another day! Also realized I made a mistake and skipped a week when I look at the plan for this week...long run this Sunday is 7 miles and NEXT Sunday is 8....baby steps....