Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Going Hollywood....

Today I ran 4 miles on the treadmill....it was not easy, legs still hurting from the race...those #$%^ hills....anyway..I followed the plan and I am happy I did it.
Need the legs (shins) to be happier on Sunday for my 10k race....

After that I rushed home to get ready to go to the Tonight Show with Jay Leno!!!!
Living near LA has it's advantages....People always ask me if I like living here and usually the first response that comes to my mind is no...more on that in a future post...
So I has requested tickets to go to the taping because Keith Urban was the musical guest!!!
Was lucky to get tickets and so off we went!  It was GREAT!!!! Could not have had better seats...right in front of where Keith played and 2nd row!!!  Other guests were Oscar winner Helen Mirren and Aaron Eckhart.  Jay Leno could not be nicer, he came out before the taping and talked to the crowd and took pictures, very relaxed.  His band is fantastic also.   And my favorite Keith was awesome!!!!!  They saved the best for last!!!  I even got a guitar pick!!
This was a great experience, always fun to see a live taping.  I have been to the Ellen show several times and this was my first time at the legendary Tonight Show!
Now time for some sleep!

3 comments:

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I hope the legs get better soon for the race

We are on Team Snowflake from the Xmas card exchange, just stopping by to say "Hi!!"

Stacey said...

Sounds like a fun evening! Good luck with your upcoming race!!

Unknown said...

I have to agree about Leno - I've been to the show a few times and he's a class act all the way. Very impressed with how he is with his audience