Monday, March 5, 2012

Knob Creek Metal Arts Medal Hanger

Where do you keep your medals?
These are my nicest ones, 8 half marathons plus the one on the left that is from the only race I did back home in Quebec and the huge Beach Cities Challenge Medal.


I started looking for a Medal Hanger and I found this fantastic store on Etsy.com:
Knob Creek Metal Arts.


I received this really nice medal hanger for this review and I LOVE it!



This medal hanger is hand made from high grade steel. It comes with 5 hooks for the medals. It has two mounting holes already in the rack. The rack is finished in hammered black and it is beautiful!

It is now on the wall in our den: All 10 big medals are on the rack!


Knob Creek Metal Arts offers a great selections of medal hangers and all for great prices also


They have over 200 items in the store.  This is a good place to find gifts for people who have everything!  I found a lot of things that I love.  Here are some of my favorites:

Fleur de Lys Clock:  This is the perfect gift for me!  Reminds me of Quebec (Fleur de Lys are on our flag)


 They have a great selections of original Bookends, I love this one:


Mini Urban loves this one, of course....anything with guitars!!!

And this guitar hanger:


Key Rack:


I love these kind of items that are unique and handmade! 
If you are looking for a medal hanger for your hard earned medals I highly recommend you visit Knob Creek Metal Arts!

I want to thank Eric from Knob Creek Metal Arts for sending me the beautiful Women's Running Medal Rack.  You can find this item here.  It looks fantastic and I could not ask for better quality!

You can follow Knob Creek Metal Arts on Twitter here!


10 comments:

Neon Blonde Runner said...

My mom made an awesome medal hanger for me:

http://www.neonblonderunner.com/2012/01/running-medal-display.html

It's a great reminder that if you work hard, anything is possible :)

Jill said...

The medal hanger ROCKS! I have one but haven't used it; I like to hang my current year's medals on my door knob then put them in a baggie at the end of the year and write a little blurb about each one and stick it in there with them. Figure my kids would one day get a kick out of that when I am long gone :).

Darlene said...

This is defintely on my wish list.

Boston Bound Brunette said...

I also have a medal hanger from Allied Medal Displays and I love it!!

Kathy said...

Very, very cool! Mine are in a shoebox - very, very NOT cool. I was just thinking that I should hang my bibs and medals on the wall next to my treadmill!

Michael said...

My medals are in a shoe box...so well displayed.

I love the medal hangers. I think they are awesome!

Coy Martinez said...

I need one of those soo bad! It's my birthday on Friday so you would have thought that I would have asked for one! Mine hang up on the window thing in the living room. Speaking of which, I need one for the kids too!

Erica Gorman said...

Thanks for this review. Ironically, I was just thinking of medal holders this morning!

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

Love the medal hanger you got. all those medals looks pretty good hanging on there!

Dan Hopkins said...

That's a nice collection of medals you've got there. I can understand why you need Medal Hangers for storing them, because they are so many!