The most beautiful place I have seen in the USA so far for sure.
I am not ready for recaps yet....and like some of my teammates have said today in other posts on their blogs, I will say that it is coming your way and if you are having an indigestion of NUUN-HOOD to COAST posts well.... well nothing come to think of it. You don't have to read everything but I sure have to WRITE everything because I don't want to forget any part of it.. (well maybe one part..more on that this week..)
Here's what I'll say for now:
- It was one of the best experience of my life.
- It was for sure the highlight of my short running life by far.
- I feel very grateful.
- I met some really nice and kind people.
- I have never worn that much pink in my life.
- I could move to Seattle or Oregon tomorrow.
- My legs are so trashed right now
- I am so happy I got to do this.
HUGE thank you to everyone at NUUN.
They took such good care of all of us.
They went more than out of their ways to make us feel welcomed.
Their generosity and kindness was endless.
They could not have done more to make this the experience of a lifetime.
|Told you...lots of pink..|
|Hood to Coast Finisher|