Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Nuun Application for Hood to Coast

I am on TAPER week.
Rest day today.
I already feel weird wearing jeans at 7:30 am.

Thank you for the comments on my last post.  I made the mistake of sending the pictures to my parents.  That got me a lecture from my dad and that made me feel like I was 12 all over again.  It is not that he wants me to be heavy like I used to be but like he said "10 extra lbs would not hurt".  I love my dad.  He is a big softy.

2 readers emailed me about weight loss.  I put the emails in a separate folders and I meant to respond but I deleted the folder by mistake.  I am sorry.  But to answer real quick. 
  • 1.  No I did not do Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig.
  • 2. No I don't participate in the blog thing where people post pics of what they eat, I think on Wednesday?   You can see what I eat pretty much every single day here over at Jason's blog.
I was not sure if I should post my video for the Nuun team for Hood to Coast.
I see some people are posting it so I will post it here.

DON'T WORRY, YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO VOTE ANYWHERE.
I asked the good folks at Nuun and there is no voting for this.

I sent this video and I added a few other things (you know like my report cards from 3rd grade and senior year of HS) including this here.

This is the video I sent.  I hope it will get me a spot on one of the teams!

29 comments:

Lisa J said...

love your video application... and of course your accent.

good luck getting chosen!

Amanda@runninghood said...

Oh this made me cry. Of course most things are making me cry these days as I am in taper mode (and PMS). Perfect song choice...great video. You inspire!

misszippy said...

Oh my gosh--I LOVE your accent! So fun. You are IN, girlfriend. Otherwise, NUUN will hear from me.

BabyWeightMyFatAss said...

Good luck! I'm sure you'll get in!

A Prelude To... said...

I LOVED it!! What a great honest video! The picture of you and the dog relaxing with your Nuun bottles was too cute :-)

H Love said...

so much fun!! good luck girl!

KovasP said...

C'est incroyable - bonne chance!

Mandi Runs said...

Love it!! Good luck! xoxo

Kate Geisen said...

Ugh...I can't watch it at work. :-/

When I get home I'll check it out. Good luck!!

Boston Bound Brunette said...

Very original and I loved it!! I am sure you will get picked because you absolutely deserve a spot on one of the teams!! GOOD LUCK!!

abbi said...

Loved your video - best of luck to getting in to HTC!!

Teamarcia said...

Caroline thatwas fabulous! They'd be crazy not to pick you.

Ricole Runs said...

PICK CAROLINE!!! I hope they pick you! I loved how you started the video and love your application! :-) I posted my application too! Hopefully we both get picked!

Emz said...

you
are
amazing

Seriously, this is incredible.

I am ON TEAM CAROLINE!!

YFGT!

Emz said...

ohhhh and that "in jeans by 7:30am" comment - HOLY FREAKING CRACKED ME UP!

Annet said...

i loved it and i loved the song, which somehow I don't actually know. Off to find it now!! Good luck...!!! When will you find out?

Unknown said...

Bien sur! Choose Caroline!
You even said Oregon correctly in your video. They have to pick you!

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

I love it! What song did you use for this it is awesome! They had better pick you!

Anonymous said...

I have seen a few application videos the last view days, but I honestly enjoyed yours! I really hope they pick you. Good luck!!

Michael said...

I totally think you are in girl!! I so wanted to apply, but there's just been no free time to put something together. Maybe next year!

Nelly said...

Great video, I hope you get into the team!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Caroline... that was adorable!!! They HAVE to pick you!!!!

bobbi said...

How can they NOT pick you??

LOVED hearing you speak, and loved that you started out all in French. Good luck!!!

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

Wonderful video Caroline! Here's hoping we can meet in August this summer! :)

Lindsay said...

love the video! if they don't pick you... big mistake!! and i like hearing accents. it's no fun when everyone talks the same :)

Darlene said...

J'adore ton accent francais!! Love your video. You're a shoo in!

Black Knight said...

Thanks for speaking english after the french start! My english is poor but I totally don't understand and don't speak french.
Beautiful video!

Coach Henness said...

Good luck to you!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats again! How do you say "I'm so excited!" in French?