Saturday, October 27, 2012

RnR Los Angeles Race Expo

Tomorrow is the Rock n Roll Los Angeles Half Marathon.

Went to the Expo early this morning.  Alone even though I hate driving to LA.
It's soccer day today so I did not want to have someone late for their game so I went by myself.

I was there at the opening so no wait.
I did a little tour to see all the booths and signed up for all the giveaways...you never know right?!

They had a free photo booth...so I stopped for that of course!!


Brooks was there with lots of nice stuff....so tempting...but I was good....
They had these fun mirrors



Made it back on time for the first game!

Unfortunately the $%$^^& HEAT is back.

I am really frustrated.  It was cool all week.  And now it is an oven again.  It sucks.

Here's  to hoping for a cool morning!

All the best to everyone running the Marine Corps Marathon tomorrow! or any other race!!!!!

Wishing you fast happy injury free miles!

8 comments:

Jim ... 50after40 said...

Best wishes ... you don't need cool weather super star! Just go out there and rock it! You got this ... be great tomorrow!

Pam @ herbieontherun.com said...

Good luck tomorrow, Caro!!!!! My friends on the west coast are dealing with warm temps, and my friends running MCM on the east coast are dealing with rain and winds! Just not a good day for marathoning. Make the best of it and enjoy yourself! :)

Boston Bound Brunette said...

Have a great race tomorrow and yes the heat is back!

Anne said...

J'espère que ça c'est bien passé ton demi! :)

Raina said...

Hope your race went well today and that it wasn't too warm for you!

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

Just thinking of you, hope your race went good!

Anonymous said...

I hope your race went well. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Coy Martinez said...

The natives are getting restless for a race report!!! ;)