Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas



Merry Christmas to all of you who keep reading my stories!
I wish you all happiness and health!

Spending the holidays with my parents who are visiting from Canada!

I try to run but it is not the top priority since I don't get to see them often and I want to enjoy their visit and not be rude and leave for long period of times..so all is done on the treadmill at home and nothing over 5 miles.

Went to see 2 movies already
First one for grown ups: American hustlers.  It is excellent go see it.
Second one: magical: go see it.


Got my newest ornament 


Enjoy your family!
Hope Santa will be good to you...me really all I want for real is to be healthy and that my kids will not fight for one day...or two!! :)

Joyeux Noel!








1 comment:

Raina said...

Hope you have had a wonderful visit with your parents and that the boys got along well.. Mine were crazy!! But they were happy with their new toys.
I hope you are ready for a new year! I didn't get everything done I wanted to this year, but oh well.. Cest la vie - right?
Merry Christmas, Caroline♥