Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hard work pays off



If you do the work...you will get the results.
It is true for anything in life....running...school...


Thanks for the comments and emails.


I am of course happy that we are on the right track and doing ok but still...these grades came at a cost. The one positive is that now I have that to show my son that hard work pays off.  It helps.
I am very proud of him. 

This week we made it to the first soccer practice so that is great....here's to hoping we make it to the second one tonight!

I rested Monday and Tuesday and I still fell pain...I am not sure what I will do today.  As I type this I am in my running clothes.....looking at the treadmill... I know I should rest.  I know.
It is just so frustrating to have a set back like that after I made progress.
One more rest day I guess.
Going to go do yard work...that is a workout right ......

Reading the YA novel "the future of us" right now and found my new favorite character in a book: CODY! (See second line...)



If you know me well and have been a long time reader you will get this....:)



2 comments:

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

ha! love your new favorite character! ;)
hard work does pay off! That report card is great!!
Take a rest day!! It's hard to have set backs! I've been in a long one... partially my fault because i haven't gone to a doctor yet... "i can fix it myself" is my motto lol... we'll see...
I hope you have a great weekend and that you made it to soccer practice! :)

Black Knight said...

Did you take the rest day? I know, it's hard but I learned that one day more off can prevent another injury.
Great report card!